Health Hub at Faith
1 in 4 new careers will be created in the health profession over the next 20 years.
In partnership with Queensland Government, DET and Metro South Health Alliance, Faith Lutheran College, Redlands will provide:
- a seamless pathway into health professions;
- a personalised Flexible Learning Pathway;
- a Certicate II in Health Support Services, and
- a Certicate III in Health Services Assistance.
This will be delivered by professional trainers in partnership with TAFE Queensland Brisbane as the Registered Training Organisation RTO 0275 CRICOS 03020E.
A fully equipped specialist health training facility will be on the Beveridge Road campus.
- 1 full day of training per week including hands on practical sessions and theory;
- opportunities for real world vocational placement in a local health facility as work experience;
- opportunities to gain a School Based Traineeship in the health industry;
- opportunities for enrolled students, to gain paid employment; and
- opportunities to transition into further learning in health related occupations.
YES, I am interested!
If you would like to put forward your expression of interest to enrol in this program:
Please email your details, including: Full Name, Age, Current School and Year level and the area of Health you are interested in to:
Mrs Julene Lander - Julene.Lander@flcr.qld.edu.au